Tuesday 2 September 2014

Intorduction to Charcoal Chicken

Charcoal Chicken or a Lifestyle?


My obsession for charcoal chicken has not been eternal nor has it been infinite. It was not instant nor was it an isolated incident... it grew on me and on my body like a emotional attachment, like a single daffodil in a wet weather jungle bursting into life slowly....growing and growing until it became a part of the jungle itself. Just like chicken has became a part of me and my life on average consumption of charcoal chicken alone is 4 times a week and eats away at my weekly wages . This is not a personal illness but as I have discovered it is a disease, a human pathology which is contagious and can be transferred from individual to individual. It controls the mind and the body through its sensational smell and taste. In extreme cases it can cause physiological and psychological disorders in an individual. But when controlled it can be heaven; the light at the end of the tunnel; the light in a dark, dull and empty room or the knight in shining armour which sweeps one off their feet in search for adventure.


The diagnosis: Obsessive Charcoal Chicken Disorder also known as (OCCD)


In my Blog I will express my interest and my passionate adventures following Charcoal Chicken in the MELBOUNRE region, Victoria, Australia. And will be ranking charcoal chicken stores all around Melbourne in terms of taste, service, convenience and friendliness. I will also explore the relationship between Chicken and life's wonders and everyday tasks such as: Work and occupations, Technology and use of our phones, stress in our lives, Football (Soccer), Pre and post chicken workout, gym, exam stress (pre and post), how charcoal chicken can influence you social lives and many more topics.


In regards to many other food topics I will discover and share knowledge about delicate foods such as yoghurt, muesli, occasional porridge and cappuccino biscuits


Keeping in mind I am currently a qualified certificate 3 Chef and also a qualified Frontline Manager with many years experience in the hospitality industry and most importantly experienced in chicken consumption and experienced chicken taste tester/critic.


Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment